July 25, 2012

My anniversary

I hate waiting till here at office everyday! Waitin for my colleague t come :@ who is late every friggin day! Cant blame her though..shes got a kid. If only i knew how t ride a motorbike i wont come from that stupid car. I hate bein in tht car! Especialli durin ramadan..its realli cold in it and i have difficulty breathin when its cold. My cure is t drink water instantly.which i cant. Cuz im fasting! Argh! This is why i dont like ramadan.. i mean i gett its a prayer and all..but one f my weakness is food.. that says it all! Where is tht dumdum! Im glad ive somethin t write my thoughts down.. otherwise as usual ill just have t keep them runnin through my mind and get my mood off! I miss u noor! Last year at this time.we were together :( maybe yor right..this IS for the best.. but what if we still cant get married soon? Tht would suck! Im absolutely sure tht my dad is gonna ssay no! I wish he was dead. So tht my brother would be the head man f the family! I loathe my dad. I hate callin him dad! My father is dead to me.. my father died when i was 10 years old. And hes never coming back! Though its realli sad and heartbreaking when i see fathers and daughters bondin..seeing how much a father actualli cares for his daughter :( i almost cry everytime.. i wish i had a realli realli good father..like kuday.or..just kuday! Havent actualli met any other dedicated father yet. Where IS THAT FREAKING WOMAN AND WHY IS SHE STILL NOT HERE! ITS ALMOST 9 30! HER KIDS WOULD BE AT SCHOOL BY NOW SHE COULD HAVE GOTTEN HER!\n\nFUCK REALITY! Id rather live in a dream..or a nightmare..atleast then i could tlel ppl im living in a nightmare..its my birthday tmrw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.