June 28, 2016

Fuck you dad

What the fuck Afa. Yes things have been so fucked up and tormenting the past few months so what? Get over it. Nothing I do is ever change my past and no amount of anxiety is gonna help my future. 
It's life. People play with everyone's feelings. They pretend to be so fucking innocent and kill people they love with their vicious words and actions. Yes I want to change that yes I want people around me to atleast stop being such monsters but can I? No. Did I try? Yes and I failed so badly I fell flat on the face. 
The man who destroyed me is literally two feet away from you and hearing him breathe itself is torture. If I were given permission id gladly slice off his neck with a knife and slice up his whole body to dig up his skeleton, and break every one of his bones and lit everything on fire. Wait. No that won't be enough. He should be tortured for all eternity...its up to God now. 

Kay my job here is done. Ranting. Is. My. Job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.