January 19, 2014

2014!

Hi! New year! New me. Yeah. I smoke. Not really. I smoked for the first time today. Well, not the first time because my bf let me test it with him. But he hadnt allowed me to do it since then. Which is why, i got up real early this morning, went out and bought myself a camel light pack, came home (thank God my roomie was out) and had a smoke. I was looking in the mirror the whole time. I looked so cool. Real cool. I didnt let the smoke go all the way in. Just a tiny wee bit. And I do feel a bit dizzy now. And sleepy. I hadn't slept all night. Not even for 10 minutes.

So I also quit my job. 'Ve been jobless since Nov. Can ya believe it? 'Ve been in this job for like, 3 and a half years and i just quit. Just like that.

I also moved to male' from shitty addu. And sometimes wish i hadn't. Because i miss my family. Real bad.

Bf is really good. We have our moments. Really bad moments. But the good moments are priceless. Im also gonna get married. I dont know when yet. But his dad's gonna be here from abroad soon and will fix a date for us. Yeah, he gets to fix the date. Sucks. But what to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.